Omar Faqir, Imperial College London
Optimal energy-efficient control in UAV based communication networks
John Martin, University of Oxford
Modelling of overhead power lines for trains
Thomas Burrell, University of Lancaster
Cooperative Robotics: Nuclear decommissioning with drone and manipulator
Yunpeng Zhu, University of Sheffield
Nonlinear damping based semi-active building isolation system – an experimental study
The Vox Conference Centre, Birmingham
This year, UKACC Day will take place on the first day of the Advances in Process Automation and Control 2017 Conference, 12-14 June 2017.
- 13.00: Lunch, exhibition and PhD Showcase poster session.
- 14.00: UKACC/IChemE Lecture, given by Professor Tony Pipe, University of West England and the Bristol Robotics Laboratory. He will cover new developments, related to control and autonomous systems and their application to self-driving cars.
- 15.00: Session on “Latest developments in process control and automation”.
- 16.45: PhD Showcase presentations.
- 18.00: Drinks reception and PhD Showcase poster session.
Register for UKACC Day. Deadline: 26 May, 2017.
Details for Entering PhD Showcase. Deadline: 26 May, 2017.