- Deadline Extension: CONTROL 2022
- Registration for IFAC 2021 Lecture Now Open
The International Federation of Automatic Control invites you on Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 11:00 am (CET) to the lecture: “High-performance nonlinear control method for servo systems in automation and robotics: theory to practice” by Prof. Dongil “Dan” Cho, Ph.D. IFAC President-Elect.
The lecture will take place via Zoom. Registration and participation is free.
- Call for Papers for Control 2022
- Control 2022
The 13th UKACC International Conference on Control will be held on 20 – 22 April 2022, at the University of Plymouth.
30/09/21 Deadline for Full Paper (6 pages) & Extended Abstract (2 pages) 15/01/22 Review Results 15/02/22 Final Paper Submission 01/03/22 Early Bird Registration 01/04/22 Final Registration
Special Session Proposals:
Proposals should be submitted on one A4 page to the conference email address: email@example.com. It must include the title, a brief outline, name, and affiliation of the organiser(s).
Exhibition and Sponsorship:
Organisations wishing to exhibit their control-related works/books/articles are invited to contact the organising committee through email to discuss the terms and necessary arrangements.
Benefits of membership:
- International networking via UKACC’s position as the primary gateway into IFAC and the international control community.
- Hosting of UKACC events (e.g. Annual Lecture, Biennial Control Conference, PhD Showcase).
- Opportunity to host IFAC events (workshops, conferences and symposia).
- Nomination of persons for IFAC Technical Committees.
- Active participation in the UK’s control community via the Executive Committee.
- Promotion of member activities through UKACC website and mailing list.
- News of activities of interest to the control community.